Sunday, May 3, 2009

volver

i've returned from the sunny, warm beach. i'm back to my dreary world of ap exams and bleak, cloudy rain. blah. tomorrow i'm taking my ap government exam and i'm not quite sure how well i'm going to do. i've studied a little bit, but i almost feel like i had a knowledge of everything to begin with. but then, if i don't study anymore and end up messing everything up, i'll be beating myself up about it because that's what i tend to do in situations like this. i feel like michael jackson is going to pop out singing that song "you can't win" from the wiz anytime now.
(for all 2 of you who care, here's the song i'm talking about. which i just youtubed to procrastinate even further.

)
the beach was so ridiculously fun. i feel like i'm most myself when i'm on vacation lying on the beach somewhere. i just listen to my ipod, eat sammiches (yes sammiches), and feel my anglo skin being burnt to a delicate crisp. ah, delight. our motel was a little bit on the sketch side, though. it's one of those places that you can't help but feel like you're really dirty in. ew. i think i have some sort of howard hughes ocd problem now. q-u-a-r-a-n-t-i-n-e. way of the future. way of the future. show me the blueprints.

this was a crazy post. i'll be back.

No comments: