Thursday, March 11, 2010

pms much?

so i've been really happy this week until today. i don't know what it is about today but i've just been really emotional about everything. i think it was a comment one of my friends made. she told me i don't have a life because i don't participate in any clubs and activities and that i'm going to have nothing to put on my resume. okay, so that doesn't sound like anything too terrible. and at first i didn't think it was and sort of laughed it off like "oh, whatever". but then i started thinking about it and realized that i haven't really done anything with this incredible chance i've been given at college. i've procrastinated on facebook and put off studying for things that won't really matter in the long run. while she is out doing all of these awesome things like raising awareness and recycling, i'm sitting in my room talking to people who won't affect my life in any way other than by giving me a few minutes of useless conversation on chat roulette. i'm watching the office with my friends who, like me, don't do anything that will make a difference. i'm a member of one group on campus, the lutheran student association, but even then i've only been to one meeting this semester. i haven't been doing anything important. i complain about not being able to sing here, but i don't get up and do anything about it and try out for the groups that i want to try out for. i want to make a difference, but i'm too busy sitting in my room bitching about my problems on this thing to really take a step in that direction. and that makes me incredibly sad. i'm not the person i thought i was. i sort of hate myself at the moment and i'm crying and i just don't know what the fuck i'm doing anymore.

No comments: