Monday, September 1, 2008

holy shit im tired

hello. i have a terrible (tmj) headache rn and don't know why i'm aggravating it by spewing snippets of my tragic life on to the internet.
but i am, so i guess i'll keep going. when in rome.
im a week into my senior year and i already have a ridiculous amount of homework.
multiple papers/projects/pointless bumper sticker precalc art projects that describe my character.
gag me with a spoon.

i've been playing around with my guitar a lot lately (procrastinating) and have been attempting to write songs.
it isn't turning out so well.
i want to meet julia nunes and steal all her talent so i can become cool like her.
i've watched nothing but america's next top model, shear genius, project runway, glam god, and what not to wear this past week.
i feel like i've learned a lot.
TRUE LIFE: im addicted to fashion television.
you stay classy.

No comments: